- The education of the “whole child.” We address each student’s academic/ intellectual, social/emotional, moral/character and physical/sensory needs as we engage students in educational experiences
- Providing an education for students that honors their growth and development.
- Using identified “best practices in education” as indicated by valid research in the field.
- The importance of holding high expectations for our students’ progress and success in their academic/intellectual, social/emotional, moral/character, and physical/sensory achievements.
- Continuous, improvement activities as the vehicle for achieving and sustaining a standard of educational excellence.
- The meaningful and purposeful involvement of all stakeholders in the education of students in the CSA District.